15 February 2010

Wonderful Time!!!

Yesterday is the most wonderful time :)
Going out with family to Sunway Pyramid
14th February 2010 (1st Day of CNY)

Start going out from 1.00pm until 11.40pm (omg)
Playing bowling + eating at KFC + ice skating
First is bowling...my score quite good...but still lost in team competition (3 vs 3)

Playing 2 games, first win but second lost...but it very fun :)
Ice skating is the best....(many time fall...hurt my bottom >.<)

First time playing ice skating, cant move went enter (too slippery)
Take half hour to start moving(not very smooth...always want to fall)
After about 1 hour...start to have balance n move abit faster....(still left behind by my sister =.=)
Emm...about 2 hour after that start to master it, now more fast than my sister...yesss!!!
5 hour ice-skating(holy shit)...
My ankle hurt alot....
However, it very fun and tonight will go out again to celebrate my birthday :)
Happy Birthday To MySelf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment