11 April 2010

My Life

Life is something that cant be explain by word

I wonder what about my life
It full of mystery
Sometimes it wonderful
Sometimes it painful
My feeling weaver sometimes
When remembering that sadness time

I try to hide my cry with smile
I try to hide my feeling with joke
I try to hide my sorrow with laugh
I try to hide my loneliness with teasing people

Day after day, I grow older
Keep wondering about my future
Keep wondering about my life
Whether there are wonderful life is await me
Or just a future with darkness

I see a lot of changes as I grow from time to time
A lot of happiness and a lot of sadness
People around me start to change
Become more mature and more focus on their life
Many have been accompany by the love one
It a happy thing to see

But deep inside me there are unknown feeling build up
It envy? It loneliness?
I keep wondering about it
What it is actually? Can someone tell me
I keep searching around for the answer
But still failed to get it
I try to ignore this feeling
I try to forget it
I try to get it out of my mind
However it still coming to me

Life is something unpredictable
Many thing happen whether I wish it or not
Time past so fast for me to realize it
I try my best to catch up with it
But still failed because there are a lot of obstacle lie ahead

When come part of love
My feeling weaver
Become confuse and afraid
Hard for me to believe in it
Hard for me to get along with it
I afraid to thinking about it
I rather be alone as long as I can
This because I have experience something more painful
Painful that other people can't imagine
This painful will last forever
I dont want to add more this painful feeling
It enough, It hard to carry
I barely withstand it

Now, I try to focus on something
Something that can make me happy
Something that can make me enjoy my life
Something that can make me forget all the sadness
I walk to this path alone
But with highly spirit

I hope it will change my life to more better
Will take me toward life that I dream on
I will keep moving toward what I believe
Hope one day I will reach my dream life

No comments:

Post a Comment